For the first time in a while, you will have the chance to purchase some Marlton Street Hockey apparel! Visit the link below to see what is for sale, and to purchase your desired items right through the website below. All proceeds that are made from this apparel sale will be put directly back in the program. If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Stone.
Apparel Sale Coordinator
This season's Marlton Street Hockey night at the Phantoms game will be on February 22nd at the Wells Fargo Center. Make sure to submit your ticket request form below as soon as you can to make sure you get tickets to watch some great hockey in the lower level of Wells Fargo Center with family and friends.
Game Schedule has been posted! Click on "Schedules" tab to view it.
FIRST GAMES WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 30th SATURDAY
Click below to view the practice schedule.
1. Are the players required to wear special gear ? YES
All equipment is required for practices, scrimmages and games
2. What are your divisions ? What is the age breakdown ?
Freshman 16,17,18,19 (Any 15 year old who would like to play Freshman needs to contact the Freshman coordinator directly.)
3. When does my child have to wear his helmet ? HELMETS ARE REQUIRED WHENEVER ON THE RINK. BEFORE AND AFTER GAMES AND PRACTICES.
4. Can I request my child be on a specific team ? NO - Unfortunately due to the size of the program we do not allow requests at any age.
5. Do we need coaches ? Yes. All coaches must be MRC certified. If you would like to coach please make a note of it on your childs registration. Please be sure to note if you would prefer to be a head or assistant coach.