Another season complete. Thank you to everyone who participated and volunteering their time helping out. I hope everyone had some fun playing some pick up hockey. Please email me with any suggestions to improve our program!!
MRC Hockey Commissioner
Another great winter rec season has come to a close. Thank you to all the families, coaches, volunteers that make street hockey the best organization in Marlton!!
Congratulations to the Champions in each division!!!
Penguin Calder - Chuck Kelly's Oilers
Penguin Stanley - Vince Berretta's Avalanche
Beaver Calder - Bob Long's Penguins
Beaver Stanley - Joe Schooley's Seals
Cadet - Steve Hoagland's Ducks
Penguin Calder Cup Champions
Penguin Stanley Cup Champions
Beaver Calder Cup Champions
I invite all of you to have your players register with ASHI as a 2016 Prospect.Players who were born in 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 are invited.WE ARE HAVING OPEN REGISTRATION and OPEN EVALUATION CAMPS FOR THE 2016 WORLD JR CHAMPIONSHIPS
Planning for GOLD has begun.
American Street Hockey Institute is pleased to announce that the Junior program selection process for the 2016 World Jr Championships has officially started.
The 2016 Team Junior Program will be a first for ASHI in many ways.
* 20 month selection process
* OPEN ASHI prospect registration for any player born in the following years 1996 through 2002.
Cost $25 per player
* 3 open evaluation camps. Cost $50 per player per camp. (Prospects must attend one camp to be invited to the final evaluation camp)
* Invitation only final evaluation camp - Approximately 50 Players of each age group will be selected from those who attended the open evaluation camps.
Any player who is interested in becoming a 2016 Junior Prospect and being evaluated for the U20 - U18 or U16 teams is required to register. This is a great way for our staff to get to know you for the 2016 games. ASHI - Team USA Coaches & Staff will scout you in ASHI evaluation camps and at your tournament games this season. Register and fill us in on what tournament team you are on and what tournaments you will be playing.
To register as a 2016 prospect please visit 2016 Prospect Registration Form ASHI Junior Program
Once completed each prospect will receive an email confirmation and then you will receive a Prospect T-Shirt with your prospect number in the mail. This number is required to register for upcoming ASHI Junior Evaluation Camps.
Evaluation camp schedule and registration information will be released soon.
Have questions please contact
GM- Juniors Division
1. Are the players required to wear special gear ? YES
2. When does my child have to wear his helmet ? HELMETS ARE REQUIRED WHENEVER ON THE RINK. BEFORE AND AFTER GAMES AND PRACTICES.
3. Can I request my child be on a specific team ? NO - Unfortunately due to the size of the program we do not allow requests at any age.
4. Do we need coaches ? Yes. All coaches must be MRC certified. If you would like to coach, please make a note of it on your child's registration. Please be sure to note if you would prefer to be a head or assistant coach.