IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2014/2015 WINTER SEASON
Ratings Night for Penguin, Beaver, and Cadet - 10/5 at 6pm and 10/8 at 6pm (@ Rinks)
Rink Cleanup - 11/1 (Rain Date, 11/2)
Practices will start on 11/1
Mandatory Coaches Meeting on 11/2, 7pm at Cherokee South Cafeteria
Games start 11/21
Cadet "A" after winning the NSHA Championship. Thanks Boys for winning it all and bringing Nationals to Marlton next year!!!
Front row: Drew Cardinali, Trevor Altmann, Nick Hackman, Brian Stickney, Nick Cataldo, Anthony Natale
Back row: Asst. Coach Ed Stickney, Matt Natale, Nick Collins, Louie Rossano, Zack Thomas, Bryce Long, Asst. Coach Todd Powell, Evan Powell, Hunter Hoagland, Johnny Butkus, Trevor Devine, Head Coach Joe Cataldo, Asst. Coach Dom Rossano
Beaver "A" after winning the crown jewel!!!
Front row: Zach Litty, Ryan Webb
Second row: Sammy Barch, Peter Cerria, Ryan Shaw, Michael Andes, Ryan LaSalvia, Rusty Abate, Michael Klemm, Caden Burti
Back row: Head Coach Bill Andes, Asst Coach Bob Long, Jake Bianchi, Silvio Giacobetti, Jack Stern, Brady Long, Asst Coach Russ Abate
Congrats to the following teams! This year had the most OT games for playoffs ever. Way to go teams.
Penguin: Stanley Cup Champs: Sabres (Coach Fishbein)
Caldur Cup Champs: Nordiques (Coach Hilliard)
Beaver: Stanley Cup Champs: Predators (Coach Grabowski)
Caldur Cup Champs: Kings (Coach Cinquini)
Cadet: Coyotes (Coach Powell)
Freshman: (Coach Villano)
For the first time in a while, you will have the chance to purchase some Marlton Street Hockey apparel! Visit the link below to see what is for sale, and to purchase your desired items right through the website below. All proceeds that are made from this apparel sale will be put directly back in the program. If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Stone.
Apparel Sale Coordinator
1. Are the players required to wear special gear ? YES
All equipment is required for practices, scrimmages and games
2. What are your divisions ? What is the age breakdown ?
Freshman 16,17,18,19 (Any 15 year old who would like to play Freshman needs to contact the Freshman coordinator directly.)
3. When does my child have to wear his helmet ? HELMETS ARE REQUIRED WHENEVER ON THE RINK. BEFORE AND AFTER GAMES AND PRACTICES.
4. Can I request my child be on a specific team ? NO - Unfortunately due to the size of the program we do not allow requests at any age.
5. Do we need coaches ? Yes. All coaches must be MRC certified. If you would like to coach please make a note of it on your childs registration. Please be sure to note if you would prefer to be a head or assistant coach.