* Travel will have separate League - Travel players can play both but Travel is the priority
* 7 Game schedule - no practices
* Must have clinic, concussion and background check complete and be approved to coach
* Season runs September 16th-October 28th.
* Games will be at the Blue Barn 300-900pm at the Blue Barn.
* Coaches will be sent rosters and adjusted prior to start of season.
* Fee is $70.00
* No late registrations no refunds after registration closes.
* Need coaches.
Marlton Basketball is governed by the Marlton Rec Council (MRC) sports organization of Marlton, NJ. The MRC is an independent, nonprofit, all volunteer organization whose sole purpose is to provide organized sports programs and promote sportsmanship for the children of Marlton ages 5-17.
MRC Basketball provides opportunities for basketball players at all levels from K-12th Grade, to participate at the recreational and travel level.
The Marlton Chiefs & Lady Chiefs Travel program provides athletes with higher abilities the opportunity to play with his peers in a very competitive situation. The Travel teams play within the SJBBL which is a regional league for the Boys and ICBL for the girls. The goal of the Travel program is to prepare our athletes for entry into the high school basketball programs.